CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mortgage Resource

I just received an email from a Mortgage Banker contact of mine--Ben Edgson. I thought I'd pass it along for those interested.

"I want to make you aware that you have a Mortgage Resource in me during this time of incredible change in the Mortgage Industry. Because of recent announcements and actions by the Fed, the past few days have seen unprecedented changes to mortgage rates, and they are currently at all-time lows. If you, or anyone you know, are looking to capitalize on this opportunity to lower your interest rate and monthly mortgage payments, I am happy to offer my expertise.

Since graduating from the University of Denver with my MBA in the Spring of 2004, I have been actively involved in the Mortgage Industry. My company, By the Brooke Mortgage, currently lends in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Indiana and Michigan. I encourage you to read my work history and the recommendations left on my LinkedIn.com page at http://www.linkedin.com/in/benedgson.

If you have any questions about your current mortgage situation, or would like to refinance your home, please contact me by e-mail at Ben@bythebrookemortgage.com or by phone at 720.280.0441. You can also fill out a loan application on my secure website at https://homeloans.securesites.com/page1.html?custid=5416.

I am a referral based business, so if you are networked with anyone else who is looking to refinance, I would appreciate you passing along my information."

0 comments: